FOUNDATION IN HEALTH SCIENCES
The Foundation in Health Sciences program is a comprehensive one-year pre-university program aimed at providing students with the knowledge required to further their ambition of pursuing degree courses in the field of health sciences.
One (1) Year
January & April
PROGRAMME APPROVAL CODE:
- Study skills in preparation for a health science-based degree program
- Strong foundation in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
- Practical skills in science subjects
- Soft skills such as communication, teamwork and other interpersonal skills
Progress to undergraduate Degree programmes
- CGPA 3.00 and above for MBBS and Bachelor of Pharmacy
- CGPA 2.50 and above for Bachelor in Physiotherapy, Bachelor in Healthcare Management, Bachelor Degree in Allied Science courses
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly.