DIPLOMA IN PHYSIOTHERAPY
Physiotherapy is a medical branch for the care or rehabilitation of the patient’s physical function.
Three (3) Years
January/ April/ July/ October
PROGRAMME APPROVAL CODE:
- How to assess, diagnose and treat patient’s injuries and physical conditions.
- How to ensure physical function is at optimum level and functioning well.
- Planning and managing treatment.
- How to work with people, especially patients and colleagues.
- The right exercise and massage techniques to fasten the rehabilitation process.
- How to help patients prevent injuries and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Physical Therapist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Sports Physiotherapist
- Geriatric Physiotherapist
- Pediatric Physiotherapist
- Lymphatic Drainage Physiotherapist
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly.