DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGY
The programme covers various laboratory procedures to assist Medical Officers in diagnosing, identifying the causes of illness, control and healing.
Three (3) Years
January/ April/ July/ October
PROGRAMME APPROVAL CODE:
- Technical skills to enter the healthcare system
- Knowledge to develop critical thinking, technical and interpersonal skills to qualify as a clinical laboratory technician
- Good judgement, ethics and appropriate decision-making abilities to serve the needs of community and the health profession
- Analyze results and provide immediate and accurate information to doctors for medical diagnosis and the treatment and prevention of disease in patients.
- Ability to adapt and respond to changes in current healthcare needs
- Communicate with clarity and sensitivity using a variety of methods.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Lab Assistant
- Healthcare Administrator
- Medical Product Sales Representative
- Veterinary Lab Technician
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly.